Call for Papers: Euro-Par 2016
22nd International European Conference
on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Grenoble, France, 22-26 August 2016
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of
parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice,
from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and
infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to full-fledged
applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design
and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application
performance aspects. Euro-Par’s unique organization into topics
provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as
interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research
results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the
1. Support Tools and Environments
2. Performance and Power Modeling, Prediction and Evaluation
3. Scheduling and Load Balancing
4. High performance Architectures and Compilers
5. Parallel and Distributed Data Management and Analytics
6. Cluster and Cloud Computing
7. Distributed Systems and Algorithms
8. Parallel and Distributed Programming, Interfaces, Languages
9. Multicore and Manycore Parallelism
10. Theory and Algorithms for Parallel Computation and Networking
11. Parallel Numerical Methods and Applications
12. Accelerator Computing
– Paper abstracts: February 9, 2016, 23:59 AOE
– Full paper submission: February 16, 2016, 23:59 AOE
– Author notification: April 25, 2016
– Camera ready full papers: June 3, 2016
– Workshop proposals: January 8, 2016
– Workshop paper submission: Extended to May 16, 2016, 23:59 AOE
– Early conference registration: from May 6 to June 10, 2016
Submissions in PDF format should not exceed 12 pages in the Springer
LNCS style, which can be downloaded from the Springer Web site.
Paper submission is handled electronically (EasyChair).
Complete LaTeX sources must be provided for accepted papers.
All submitted research papers will be peer-reviewed. Only
contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under
review will be considered. Accepted papers will be included in the
conference proceedings, published by Springer in the ARCoSS/LNCS
series. Authors of accepted papers will have to sign a Springer
Euro-Par 2016 will be held in Grenoble, France, 22-26 August 2016, at
the IUT2 (Institut Universitaire de Technology), located very close
to the station.
It is organized by Inria and LIG (Laboratoire d’Informatique de Grenoble).